12/17/2010

Purrrrrr.

It's snowing!!! Haha, it's freezing cold outside, so what the hell, let there be snow too, at least I can call it a true winter. :D It won't be much fun on the roads though and there are some other "not so good" things, but right now I don't care, I enjoy it too much. :P

Today I decided to change my hair a bit. I do hope I'll visit a hairdresser before NY's eve too though, but I wanted a change right now and I cut my bangs shorter, the pin up style. :D Already had this kind of hairstyle for the whole year of 2009, just that my hair was shorter back then. I like these bangs a lot, they go with any style, make everything more interesting. At least, that's what I think. ;)) If I get tired of them after a while, I'll just wait till they grow back, but right now I love that I did it again. :))

I'm going to watch Le Fabuleux Destin D'Amelie Poulain now, together with a bowl of popcorn. There's nothing to do anyway, we've planned on going out on Saturday this weekend, so that's tomorrow. I hope we really do go, because I want to have some fun, I passed the exam I've been studying for on Wednesday & now I'm free till January and I want to paaaaaaarty and have fun in December!! :P

 Today I'm feeling cat eye and leopard pattern.







Winter wonderland. :))

I am wearing: H&M headband, Zara Lady Gaga top, leopard leggings from eBay, H&M socks, Adidas high tops, H&M rings, puffy scarf from some accessories shop.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg prvič; kok si huda! <3
Omg drugič; enake šuzice mamo in js jih tut zadne tri dni nosim z belimi gamašami. XD

Sneg mi gre pa na živce. -.-"

Eva said...

Omg kak pa obožujem tvoj makeup *-* Pa šal je tud ful hud. <3
Glede snega se pa strinjam z nuusheftw. -.-"

rudegirlnina said...

Hahahaha, Nuša js pa ti mava očitno dosti skupnega. xD Hvala! :))
Eva, hvala! :)) Glede snega pa, no meni je zaenkrat še zeloooo všeč, bomo pa vidli čez par dni kako stanje bo. :D

xoxoxoxo

Brittany said...

loved your comment! Thanks for stopping by :) I love your hair and your leopard tights, so fun!!

Brittany
http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

Marella said...

Cuteeee!

minnja said...

I love that post :)))))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

rudegirlnina said...

Thank you girls! :)) xoxo

Biba said...

Kateri lak pa imaš na nohtih? Ali pa sem spregledala ta podatek... :)

Wall of Fashion said...

Wow, beautiful photos!nd indeed, the keds are not very practical in winter! ;) I can't wait to see your outfit with the overknees and keds! If only it got warmer.. :)

xx Marije

Roos' notes | Roos said...

Loveit!

rudegirlnina said...

Hej Biba. Lak je od Amwaya. Artistry Nail Colour, odtenek "Siren". :))

Thank you very much Marije! :)) Yeah, that's why I'm waiting till it gets warmer. :D But I can't wait for the overknees. :P:P

Thank you girl! :))

xoxo

Ioana Liliana said...

Love the pictures, and such a fun outfit!!


Fashezine
P.S. don't forget to enter the Christmas Giveaway

Unknown said...

God I always love how you pull off this sexy blonde pin up girl look! The bangs look great and so does the outfit: sexy with the leopard and funky with the sneakers, that's pretty cool!

Have fun in the snow (I do!) :)

Sjaar said...

Damn i love your style! Its perfect. Your hairdo.. Your piercings.. Your lipstick wow! I saw some previous posts.. You mix a lot of vintage styles.. rockabilly kind. with new and throw it all out in a mix with punk! Your going to be on my blogroll and im following on google friend connect! Im very curious for more.

Law1sfab said...

OMG you cut your bangs ! You look fucking hot, I use to have this style, so cool and edge you have such a great face it suits you more than it suited me. I love the flower in the hair and those leggings are so cool, you have the most amazing figure !!
Wow your nails are so Lady GAGA!!! Love the red and the rings are soooo cool I love them !
Your eye make up is always so perfect, I really don't know how you do it ...best cat eye ! mine would be smudged and I would look ill :(

Thank you so much for your uber comment made me smile sooooo hard, I love your comments they make me feel so happy. I have missed catching up I hope you are well and that you are looking forward to Christmas, you are rocking the trainers too. Fecking Hot !!!! xxxxxxx

Law1sfab said...

Hey kitten I hope you have a great christmas today and thank you sooooo much for the wonderful support you have given me :) It really means so much to me to know such wicked people on blogger. All my love and hugs

P.S just to let you know I'm having my first ever giveaway to say thank you to all you wonderful peeps xxx

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Čestitam za izpit! :) Obadva prstana sta mi noro všeč! :)
xxx

Carolina Krews said...

Obroček, žabe, superge <3 very cool

xo

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

love the leggings!
x

K A T H L E E N said...

whoa love those hot nails! and the make up is awesome too
feel free to follow xo

Abi said...

I haven't been on here in so long! Your hair looks absolutely lovely. The bangs suit you really well.
Love your rings and hairpiece!

Anita Puksic said...

Heeej! Kje hodiš?

Mir in ljubezen!

Alyssa said...

i'm crazy about the leopard print leggings! so cute!

rudegirlnina said...

thank you all very much!! :))