5/15/2012

DIY: Simple Leather Clutch



Again, I got a little bit inspired by Love Aesthetics and this is literally one of the quickest DIY's I've ever done. I have just recently bought a new pair of leather leggings, because my old leather pants had ripped in the waist area. So, I was left with some cool looking fabric, which I was just dying to re-use and this is what I did.

If you can notice by the shape, you can see how the bag is just an upper part (the thigh part) of the pant, turned upside down and just a little bit adjusted by the lenght, so it wouldn't appear too long. Then, since I don't know how to sew well, I just used a hot glue gun to glue the bottom together (turned it inside out and glued the ends), I carefully cut out the holes for the hands and I got a simple, cool looking bag. And then when I folded everything downwards, I also got a clutch. So, there you go, two in one.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic idea!!
***
If you want I wait you on my blog “The Reality Of A Dream”. With love. Ines

Anita Puksic said...

Tipica! Pa lepo, da si se potrudla z gifom!

Tatjana Dmitrovic Drljan said...

Tako slatka i jednostavna torbica, ali mislim da ce biti jos vise slatka u nekom od tvojih outfita!!

Divine Kid said...

What a cool idea!!! Love it!

xx Davina

Mushei said...

kok hudo! res si super tole nardila <3

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

what a great idea!

from,

helen @ http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

rudegirlnina said...

Hvala vam, thank you! :D

@My sister is Margaret: Hvala ti puno!! :))

TjaĊĦa Kemperle said...

kul ideja :D

Law1sfab said...

This is such an amazing idea love it kitten and hell to the yes for the leather leggings ! x