5/09/2012

Little treasures.



I love finding random vintage rings and jewellery at home. But this time, so it happens, we were in Italy, shopping and I suddenly notice something shiny on the floor in the parking lot. It was an incredibly small ring with a little sun on it. I'm guessing it belonged to some little girl, it's so cool an small it only fits my pinky finger. :D

Shirt: Vintage Levi's / Top: H&M / Leggings: H&M / Necklace: From India / Rings: Random / Bag: H&M / Nailpolish: Essence - No Doubt

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful outfit :) i love the pants and the bag and you're so pretty, dear!

xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

Mushei said...

frizura in rdeča šminka ti noro pašeta <3 pa outfit je itak zakon!

Ana / Fashionfly said...

Hudo, ne najdeš vsak dan prstančka na tleh :) Hah! Rdeča šmika + nohti <3

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

Ista torbica ista torbica!
EAK

Divine Kid said...

So lovely my dear!! Great look and mood in the pictures!

xx Davina

Maja said...

Frizurca! <3

Biba said...

Šminka ti noro dobro pristoji!

Unknown said...

love your nails

xo I.

rudegirlnina said...

thank you all so much!!
hvala vam! :)))) *