8/29/2010

Stone cold sober.

Here I am, back, after a tough weekend of partying. :D Just kidding. The event I mentioned in the last post, was absolutely brilliant! I think this year it was even more awesome than any year before. The bands were great, we had so much fun & in the end we were dancing like crazy. When it finished at 4am, we still wanted more more more!! :P And even after that, we were sitting on the sidewalks with bunch of other people, talking, dancing, kidding around. I even helped pushing some random car that wouldn't start the engine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, sober wasn't really the word of the evening. xD That was also the reason why I didn't want to take my camera with me, so I only have 3 pics of that night, which were taken with my mobile phone. :/ But I'll post them anyway, just for fun. I'll also ask my friends if they have any others. :))
 Otherwise, yesterday I was pretty much OK. I was just lazy, sitting on the couch all day, it was raining, I watched Dirty Dancing. :)) Perfect day for a hangover. :D Today I feel great and recovered again, so I am also posting pictures of my today's outfit, that I wore before, when we were lunching at my grandmother's house. :)) Oh and, the title is kinda sarcastic, yes, but I think it fits anyway & I do love that song too! :P
I did take a photo of my make up when I was still at home, though. :)
Me, still sober with my hair getting frizzy. Haha! :D
My friend Nuša, the only one that I managed to take a picture of. Then we started drinking, so there was no time. :P
Me and the H&M bag, full of...no, this time there was no clothes in it... :D
Yeah, this is it, but I still have an outfit to show!! :))
I am wearing: H&M sequined vest, Bershka maxi dress, H&M leopard flats, H&M rings, H&M sunglasses. :)) 
P.S. I really need to do some shopping soon!! I feel like my wardrobe is empty!! Grrrrr! xD
xoxo 

19 comments:

Susan said...

i love the first picture! xx

rudegirlnina said...

thank you! :)))

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Love the vest and the nail color. So CHIC!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

like the first picture! and gorgeous maxi dress. The yellow nails are also a great finishing touch :)
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

That extra sparkle said...

I like your eye make up, and your sequined vest!

rudegirlnina said...

thank you very much you guys!!! :))) your comments make me happy!! xoxo

Anita Puksic said...

Tale lak je super fajn. In mislim, da imam enakega (: Z dm-a je, a?

V blogroll te bom dodala (:

Mir in ljubezen!

rudegirlnina said...

Ubistvu, sem ta lak naročila eni sestrični iz Italije, ker ga pri nas (usaj tukaj kjer živim) takrat sploh nisem dobila!! :/
Je pa res super & hvala, bom vedela za drugič kam po njega! :))

In še enkrat hvala, ker si me dodala v blogroll! :)) Bom tudi sama pogledala te linke, je super vedet, da je kar nekaj slo bloggerjev!! :))

xoxoxo

Abi said...

Your makeup and nails looks great! Love your vest, and glad you had fun at the events!

Thanks for stopping by me :)

Abi said...

Oh, and thanks for following me. I'm following you right back ;)

anja said...

lak je norolep!! :)

rudegirlnina said...

Thank you so much Abi!! :)) Really love your blog!! :))

Hvala Densy!! :))

xoxo <3

NiNocHka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NiNocHka said...

hihi imam isto ogrlico kot ti na 2. in 4 fotkici :) lajkam :)

rudegirlnina said...

hehe, iz H&Mja ne? :)) hvala ti!!!! :))

Aveline said...

beautiful maxi! :)

rudegirlnina said...

thank you!!! :))

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

love the nail color!!
xoxo

Leatherlaceblog.com

rudegirlnina said...

thank you very much!! :))