3/25/2011

We no speak americano.

Friday! Ah! :D I won't do the line from Rebecca Black's song, because I've had enough of it, haha.
Sooo, I'm just making our lunch right now, I made pizza today & I am baking it atm. :) I haven't had one in a while, so it'll be a good lunch, who doesn't love pizza?!

These days I have to study, it takes me quite some time, but I'll try to post stuff in between. And how are you people? 
I really wanted to say this (I don't think I said this before), I really appreciate people who like to read my blog and who like my style, who give me lovely comments and support me, I would like to say a big THANK YOU! Every person who is sharing something to the world, be it everyday people like us Bloggers or famous people like singers, actors, fashion industry etc., what would we be without our fans, followers and people who enjoy what we do? So thank you so much! I also wanted to say this, because I realized that my blog will soon be celebrating its first anniversary. How cool is that?! :) And although in the past year I wasn't a really good blogger all the time, I was absent a lot and stuff, I really DO love doing this, fashion, beautiful things, art...this is my passion and a part of me, so I'll do my best, I'll keep on doing it and I hope I will inspire you.

And...I really need to get my camera fixed. :S It's fine, thank god for my phone camera, but I already have to take most of my pictures by myself, which is hard enough for me, because I can barely capture my whole outfit, and now I have to do it with my phone. Ghhh, I hate the bad quality. I hope I'll fix this soon.






My lunch... :D



I am wearing: bandana my mom bought me, I love NY top that my friend bought me in New York, Tally Weijl leather pants, Pittarello overknee boots, my brother's belt, Sariko big ring, KIKO yellow nail polish. :)

P.S. I wrote about the pizza a few hours ago & finished the post now. That's why the timing is screwed up. :D

15 comments:

Anže Frantar said...

"what would we be without our fans, followers and people who enjoy what we do"
I totally agree. Če ne bi dobil tako dobrega feedbacka na projekt Ulični stil, ne bi delal s takim veseljem.
Upam, da čim prej zrihtaš fotoaparat in nadaljuješ z dobrim delom. :)

Anže Frantar said...

And i forgot to mention that I just love that leather pants ...

Unknown said...

Zakon pas, sploh v kombinaciji z "leather" pants. LOVE IT <3
S pico pa stran od mene, eni smo na pomladni dieti - prosim malo sočutja. :Đ
xx

Biba said...

O, pica, sploh domača! Njamsi! :D

PLN by M said...

Majica&prstan <3

in yummy pica :P

julia louise said...

wow, the headband looks so cutee with the outfit, babe<3

xo
http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

ninna said...

1. slika mi je ful všeč :)

With love, Ana. said...

Wow full si huda, taka retro bejba <3 In tudi pizza izgleda več kot njami!

Mancina said...

leather hlače so zakon! trak v laseh in prstan pa sta prou zapikonai =) res dobr! =)

Ioana Liliana said...

You look simply adorable! I love how the tied scarf look on you, very pin-up :)


Fashezine

SABINNA and DAVID said...

absolutely love your hair in the first photo!!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com

rudegirlnina said...

Joooooj, hvala usem!!! :) Thank you all!!!!
Res ste super!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Alu.. ^^ omfg, js pa 16. aprila :DD zakon :D

Eline said...

Love your headband!